Acer Aspire ZA3 keyboard Black, US Layout
Acer Aspire 5570 keyboard Black, US Layout
Asus Eee pc 1000He keyboard Black, US Layout
Compaq Presario CQ60 keyboard Black, US Layout
Dell Inspiron 1525 keyboard Silver, US Layout
Dell Studio 1535 keyboard Black, US Layout
HP Pavilion DV6000 keyboard Black, US Layout
HP Probook 4510s keyboard Black, US Layout
Thinkpad T60 keyboard Black, US Layout
Lenovo 3000 G430 keyboard Black, US Layout
Sony Vaio Vgn-Fe keyboard White, US Layout
Toshiba Satellite A100 keyboard Black, US Layout
Home > Dell Laptop Keyboard > Dell vm8 Keyboard
Dell vm8 laptop Keyboard with Ribbon Cable
- Keyboard Info:
- Keyboard Model: Dell vm8
- Item Number: SLK032
- Color: black
- Version: US / UK Layout
- Letter: English
- Condition: Genuine and new
- Warranty: 6 Months
- 100% Manufacturer Compatible
Laptop Keyboard Description:
We are profession retail laptop keyboard. There are many Laptop Keyboard replacement options offered here on our site, but please make sure you match your model number correctly. Many similar models do not have compatible Keyboard replacement. We'd like to accept international orders, please contact us. Welcome Wholesale for laptop Keyboard. You will get special price.
- Brand New, 6 Months Warranty, 30 Days Money Back if any defective, damaged or misrepresented items.
- 100% new high quality laptop keyboard.
- 100% Q.C.of EVERY notebook keyboard.
- Great After-sales Service Department for laptop keyboard.
- We stand behind our laptop Keyboard 100%.
Compatible Keyboard Code: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
Laptop Keyboard Tips
How to solving Dell vm8 Laptop Keyboard Problems ?
Most of the problems that are encountered by the keyboards in your laptop are simple enough that they can be handled at home. Hence, by following some simple steps it is possible to rectify these problems and you will not be required to take your device to a nearby service centre for repair. By cleaning your keyboard regularly you can effectively keep all problems associated with at bay. Some of the most basic problems like certain keys not working or the need to press the keys hard to get the desired results can be solved right in your home. Given below are some useful ways of solving these kinds of problem:
1. Keys not working
There could be occasions when certain keys may stop functioning altogether. This could be due to dust settling down on them or when you spill something over it. Certain keys may also stop responding when they are pressed gently because of insufficient lubrication or using them excessively while playing games. The below given steps should help combat these problems.
1. First up, you need to use a small screwdriver to carefully remove all keys from your keyboard. Then loosen the rubber pieces from each of them and place them separately.
2. Once all keys are removed from your keyboard, you can either use an ear bud or a cotton swab dipped in water to gently clean the inner regions of the keyboard. However, make sure that you do not use too much water for this cleaning purpose.
3. After cleaning the inner regions of your keyboard you need to start cleaning the individual keys using a light fluid and foam rubber. After cleaning these pieces you need to leave them alone to get dried up.
4. Once the keys are dried up you can assemble them back into the keyboard carefully. Make sure that the rubber pieces too are assembled in their appropriate places.
2. When wrong characters are typed by keys
When wrong characters are typed by keys the underlying problem could be related to software, rather than hardware. During these circumstances, you may need to change your control panel settings. There is an option called "Change Key Sequence" within the section "Key Settings". So you need to click on this option to kick-start the troubleshooting steps.
While the above mentioned steps are pretty useful for handling minor problems, you may need to take your device to a service centre and get the keyboard checked there for major problems.
When laptop keyboards are smooth and truly functional it can be a fun-filled experience working on your laptop. However, when it starts malfunctioning, your problems could get compounded. So you need to make sure your device is original and is covered under warranty schemes.
- Acer Aspire 5810T Keyboard
- Acer Zg5 Keyboard
- Asus 1005HA Keyboard
- Compaq Presario CQ61 Keyboard
- Compaq Presario V6500 Keyboard
- Dell Latitude D630 Keyboard
- Dell Studio 1735 Keyboard
- Dell Vostro 1720 Keyboard
- HP Pavilion DV7 Keyboard
- HP 6910p Keyboard
- Gateway MX6000 keyboard
- Lenovo 3000 N100 keyboard
- Ibm Thinkpad T42p Keyboard
- Sony Vaio VGN-NW Keyboard
- Toshiba Satellite L300 Keyboard